Saturday, January 1, 2011

Challenges!!

I was just sitting here thinking, "hmmm what could make this year more fun than the last?" Then I thought about a challenge!! I'm going to do being two. The 2011 Debut Author challenge and my own challenge of 30 Books in 365 Days. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish these tasks, while still maintaining good grades, keeping up with my blog and the blog world, also graduating high school!
Now the 2011 Debut Author Challenge is hosted by The Story Siren. (cool name by the way) The challenge consist of reading a minimum of 12 YA/MG books. The authors of these books must be making their debut with publication in 2011. This challenge begins on Jan. 1, 2011, which is today in fact so Happy New Years! It ends on Dec. 31, 2011. If you would like more info on this challenge or would like to join click HERE.
I already have 4 of the books pick out for this. They are:
For January- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
For February- A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
For March- Clarity by Kim Harrington
For April- Enclave by Ann Aguirre
When I get the rest picked out I'll make a new post with all of them.

Finally 30 Books in 365 Days is my own challenge. I want to try my best to read 30 books before this year is over. My first book is going to be Nightshade: Book 1. Now this challenge it doesn't matter when the books are published or anything, just as long as I read them in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment