Saturday, January 15, 2011

IMM (2)

If you don't know much about In My Mailbox, check out The Story Siren. She tells you everything you need to know about it!

Since J. Pardue did IMM last week, I get to do it this week! :) Anyways I got 4 books total in the last two weeks.
Three of them are from Pure Imagination. I won her Blogoversary Birthday Bash. I was really surprised, when I got the email. It was really unexpected. I hardly ever win anything. Like I enter almost all of the blogs on the New Year's Revolution Blog Hop and I didn't win at all. Well hopefully I win something in this blog hop! I just want to thank Lori at Pure Imagination again for the books and the awesome contests she has on her blog!

Contest Books That I Won:

ARC of Shade

She even put I red ribbon around the book. I thought it was the cutest thing ever!


I also joined Different Area Codes Book Tour. Which is basically an ARC tour. It's really awesome! 
ARC Tour Book:


I absolutely cannot wait to start Vixen. I have a week to read it. So I gotta hurry up and get off of here! I'm almost done with Nightshade. I got about 100 pages left, give or take. So as soon as I'm done with that, I'm moving start on to Vixen.

WHAT IT'S YOUR MAILBOX?




2 comments:

  1. Glad to see my ARC of Vixen is still in pretty good shape. I loved Vixen that's why I donated it to the tour site because I have to get my own hardcover of it, I loved it that much :)

    ReplyDelete