Friday, January 28, 2011

IMM (3)

If you don't know much about IMM, check out The Story Siren

Sorry guys I know its been awhile since we have posted anything. I have been very busy with school work. I even got behind. I've been working my butt off to catch up. In the next coming week I'll be posting a review of Vixen and hopefully Nightshade.

From Alexa at Pages of Forbidden Love
 A Blue So Dark

What I bought:

\

I'm sorry that the pictures are sucky ones. I was doing homework while I was taking them. Multitasking!! Plus the only way you could see what the book was, if I put it in front of the computer. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this post of In My Mailbox. Also don't forget to see what's in everyone's mail!

Alexa- Thanks for the book! Can't wait to read it! Whenever I get the chance. Stupid college! Lol


What's in your mailbox??!




3 comments:

  1. Your welcome. Ugh I still need to play catch up on the MI series. I understand about school. I've got so much homework to do. I've been doing it for days and I still have plenty more to go before Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I done homework literally all day friday and today. I'm completely exhausted! >.< I still never finished City of Glass yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all of these books look awesome!! I'm your newest follower :)

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete