Friday, December 31, 2010

Evermore Review



Evermore: The Immortals

Synopsis:
After a horrible accident claims the live of her family, 16 year old Ever Bloom can see people's auras, hear their thoughts, and know someone's entire life story by touching them. Going out of her way  to avoid human contact and suppress her abilities, she has been branded a freak at her new high school--but everything changes when she meets Damen Auguste.
Damen is gorgeous, exotic, and wealthy. He's the only one who can silence the noise and random energy in her head-- wielding a magic so intense, it's as though he can peer straight into her soul. As Ever is drawn deeper into his enticing world of secrets and mystery, she's left with more questions than answers. And she has no idea just who he really is--or what he is. The only thing she knows to be true is that she's falling deeply and helplessly in love with him.

My Thoughts!
This book was pretty good. It's wasn't as good as everyone made it out to be, in my opinion. I like the whole "immortal" thing, which had nothing to do with vampires! Hah! It was also funny how Damon kind of made fun of the idea, that Ever thought he was one. I felt thought, the beginning was a little prolonged. Most of the juicy action parts didn't come until near the end. I hope in the next book we get to learn more about Damon's past. This book was very vague with his and Drina's past. Like why did she turn so evil? How did he fall in love with her? Just things like that. Overall, the book was good and I would recommend anyone who like a good paranormal, coming of age, and romance series!

2 comments:

  1. Have to say I didn't really like this one when I read it a month or two ago. I felt that all the ideas in the storyline were taken from other books. It just wasn't living up to the hype for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I completely agree. Everyone has been raving about it, but as I was reading it, it was just kind of blah.

    ReplyDelete