Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Two Covers Revealed!

Fans of Across the Universe, the sequel A Million Suns: An Across the Universe Novel was just released. I have unfortunately not had the chance to read Across the Universe yet. I hope to get to read it soon. I know they're are a lot of fans out there that love the first book, that's why I decided to share the new cover.

Here is A Million Suns:

I really love the cover of these books. They're so pretty! The colors are wonderful.
On Goodreads.com it says the plot of this book is a secret. Personally that just makes it sound more interesting!

Now, Fans of Thirteen Reasons Why, the author of this book is Co-writing a new book. It will be released on November 11, 2011. Again I have to say, I have not read the book Thirteen Reasons Why, but it's on my TBR list. 
The Cover of The Future of Us:
These covers are very unique. It kind of reminds me of The Matrix.
Here is the Plot from Goodreads:
"It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet.

Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM.

Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on--and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future.

Everybody wonders what their Destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out."


I'm currently a little over half-way through Vampire Academy Signature Edition: A Vampire Academy Novel. So far it's pretty good and keeping my attention. Which has come pretty damn hard these days. I'm not sure if it's because of the books, growing up, or because I'm just so darn busy. I'll post my opinions on it when I finish it!

Don't forget to enter my Harry Potter Giveaway. It ends on July 15 at 12:01 AM. 

Happy Readings to All! 

1 comment:

  1. Sadly I'm not really in love with either of these covers.

    ReplyDelete