Monday, July 11, 2011

Review: Twisted (Fearless #4)

Twisted (Fearless)

This was the first book I'd decided to read for the Read-A-Thon. I just finished it a few minutes ago. I don't think I've stuck to reading like that in years. I think I'm getting to old for this. lol
Anyways...it's been years since I've read the first three books in the Fearless's series. Don't get me wrong, they aren't bad book at all. I love these books. It's just that they are hard to find these days. The our out-of-pub. I have to get them from private owners. So shipping is a kick in my ass.
Every book in the Fearless series is great so far. Every page is filled with suspense and mystery. I have to keep reading to find out what happens next. I didn't even want to take breaks today, but I did. I get awful headaches if I read too long. Even with these headaches I'm pushing through this read-a-thon.


Contains Spoilers after is point....

Unfortunately I figured out that David was the killer pretty dang early. Maybe it's because I want Sam and Gaia together. Who the hell knows? But I feel so sorry for Ed, him being in a wheel chair and all. If not really that he is in a wheel chair that makes me feel sorry him, it's the fact that he is chasing after a girl that he knows doesn't feel the same. I guess that's just humans. Going after something they love, no matter the heartbreak later. I hope she brings in a character for him. I like Ed. He is sweet and kind. A guy any girl would dream to have.
If Sam really loved Gaia, he wouldn't be sleeping with Heather. I want Sam and Gaia together, but then again I don't. I feel like he doesn't care for her enough. He is only with Heather because he feels same and she's hot. I just get the feeling that he is very shallow. I hope he changes soon, or I'm going to want another love partnerfor Gaia.


Update on Progress:
Finished Gaia: Check!
Started on second book: Right after I get off of here. I think I'm going to read the first book in the Pretty Little Liars.

Well I'm off!

Happy Reading to All! 

No comments:

Post a Comment