Sunday, July 24, 2011

Personally Saturday #3

Date: July 23, 2011
Time: 11:34

What was the weather like this week?
   Dreadfully HOT!


News and Event with Families and Friends:
   Well my aunt has calmed down on her drinking. Not as much as I would like, but at least she is getting better. Oh and I had one of my long lost friends text me this week asking to hang out, but she still never told me when though. Maybe she will soon. My brother and his wife are going to be on vacation this next week. That's about all the news. Hah my life is pretty boring. 


I am excited about:
   About the same as last week. I'm hoping they continue to post new pictures of my dorm this next week! They have only posted a picture of the 1st floor kitchen. So I'm still anxiously waiting for them to at least post a week of my floor.


I am concerned about:
   I'm concerned that when I do start my classes I won't be able to keep reading as much as I would like.


New Music:
1. Chapter Four
     - Avenged Sevenfold
2. Psychosocial
    - Slipknot
3. Y'all Want a Single
    - Korn
4. Touch, Peel, and Stand
    - Days of the New
5. Broken
    - Seether
6. A.D.I.D.A.S
    -Korn
7. Tonight, Tonight
     - Hot Chelle Rae
8. I Don't Want to Wait
    - Paula Cole

Contests:
 I won a contest on YA Bliss. I won a copy of Divergent from Owl for YA. So I would say this week was a success. 


Started/Finished
   I haven't finished any books this week unfortunately. But I did start Perfect Chemistry. Every moment I have I'm reading this book. So far this book has been amazing! I heard so many good reviews about it so I had to get a copy. Now I'm stuck in this book. I haven't even picked up Pretty Little Liars since I bought this book. I will review it as soon as I'm finished. 


Goals/Ideas for a better tomorrow:
   My goal for next week is to finish at least two books I've started lately. 


Until next post....Happy Readings to All

No comments:

Post a Comment