Saturday, July 16, 2011

Personally Saturday #2

Date: July 16, 2011
Time: 10:23

What was the weather like this week?
  It was extremely sunny. A little rain today and yesterday.


News and Events with friends and families:
I didn't really do much with my family this week. Me and one of my friends had a harry potter marathon, but didn't get to finish it before the midnight premiere. We also went and registered for classes. 


I am excited about:
I'm excited about starting my new college. I even have this horsemanship class. I've always wanted to learn how to ride a horse! I couldn't believe the college had it. When I saw it, I just knew I had to take it!


I am concerned about:
I just concerned about my other classes. Like I was going to a tech school. The classes there were pretty much easy. I'm just scared that I won't be able to do these classes.

New Music:
I only got one song this week. What the fuck is wrong with me?? 
1. Bad Meets Evil

Contests:
No I didn't win any this week. I received the items I won last week though. I'm excited to read those!

Books started/finished:
I started and finished Vampire Academy and Pretty Little Liars. 
I started Pretty Little Liars #2: Flawless

Goals/Ideas for a better tomorrow:
I need to start working out again. I'm going to try and work out everyday this week. Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment