Thursday, November 11, 2010

So busy!!!

So sorry guys!! I know I haven't been posting. I have been so busy! Today I applied to like three different colleges. Ugh all of this college stuff is very stressful. I have to take the SAT again on Dec. 4 because I made such shitty scores the first time. Then the Saturday after that, Dec. 11, I'm taking the ACT because I heard it was more math-based. I'm a lot better at math than English and Reading. I have very crappy reading comprehension. So funny since I love to read huh? Lol! Anyways, I will try my best to write a review on Crescendo this weekend.

I'm still reading Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls) and Hunted (House of Night, Book 5). Plus I read like five pages in Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, Book 5). Hopefully soon I will get done with at least one of these!

Happy Readings to All

No comments:

Post a Comment