Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Potter and the Deathly Hallows

      Well I went to the midnight release of Harry Potter!! AND it was the Bomb!!!!!!! I would give it an A+!! I think they did a great job on this movie! I personally, think this movie was better than the book. The book was way too slow. I was highly disappointed. I felt they took way too long on the journey of finding the Horcrux. <--I think thats how you spell it. Oh well, you get what I'm saying. The movie went at the perfect pace on the journey. Now the movie did leave out some stuff, but that's ok.
       I love how the movie was fun and light, but at the same time serious and sad at moment. Like when, Dobby died. I cried like a baby! Even my little bro's eyes watered. I also think, the movie ended at the perfect spot. Of course, it's a cliffhanger, but the people that have read the book already knows what happened. Lol. I'm so ready for Part 2! July 15, 2011!!!!!! Woot Woot! YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment