Sunday, October 17, 2010

Currently Reading.....

   Since I finished Torment a couple of days ago, of course I had to start reading something else. It took me awhile to choose what to start next. I have so many books on my shelf that I haven't gotten around to picking up and reading. Yet, I keep buying more and MORE books. Ok, ok, ok I admit I have a Buying Books and Not Enough Time To Read Them Addiction. Hey, at least I completed the first step to an addiction. Hah! Which is, admitting that you have an addiction. Gosh I know I have one! If only I could complete the steps of an addiction and overcome that addiction. Wow I just can't stop laughing while I write this. Anyways, back to what this post is suppose to be about is the first place. I'm currently reading Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls) and Hunted (A House of Night Novel).
    I started Hunted months ago. I bought it right when it was released, but I got bored and one of my EX-friends begged me to borrow. So, I let her and I just got it back not too long ago. The Book Club that I belong to has a lot of members that are reading the series for the first time. Well some of the are finally on the fifth book, so I decided to join in. I just hope I can keep up with these awesome peeps of mine.
    I started reading it today and its actually a lot better than I remember. Hopefully, I can get through the whole book without putting it down. Lately I have been very good about finishing books! One thing I dont like about Shiver is that it has really short chapters! But, we will see, we will see!!!

HAPPY READINGS TO YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment