Sunday, November 14, 2010

Anticipating....!!! Killer!!

AHHH So, me, I, myself, that is consumed in my own little world, just realized that the Demonglass (A Hex Hall Novel) book cover has been posted up. Yes yes yes I know im very behind. There is no telling how long its been up! Anyways, I don't know about you guys, but I'm extremely excited! The first book Hex Hall started off kinda slow. It took me a little bit to become a fanatic about it. Then about halfway I was flippin through the pages like they were nothing. I really fell in love with it. It's different from the other books I have been reading lately. Plus it ended in a killer cliff hanger. Gosh Im so ready for this book. Can ya tell? lol!

Here it is:
Isn't it just damn sexy?? Just Calling my name to finger its pages! 

Happy Readings to You All!!


No comments:

Post a Comment