Friday, September 17, 2010

Shoots to Kill (Flower Shop Mysteries, #7)

Synopsis:
      Eight years ago, Abby Knight babysat for a problem teen named Elizabeth. Today, Elizabeth's back, with a new name (Libby) and a whole new life (stolen) - namely, one that already belongs to Abby. Libby's even trying to steal Abby's boyfriend, Marco. But imitation really becomes the sincerest form of trouble when Abby finds herself the accused dupe in a bizarre murder plot. What I think:
     I think overall it was pretty good. It wasn't my absolute favorite out of the series, but I wouldn't, mind reading it again. I just felt like Abby gave in to Marco, at the end, too easily. Yeah I understand where Marco was coming from, saying that she didn't trust his judgment either, but Abby's gut feeling has never been wrong. I think he should have taken it more seriously when she told him about Libby. I think it was really stupid how no one believed Abby in the beginning. It was so obvious that Libby was coping EVERYTHING!!! I mean come on she changed her name to Libby, she cut her hair the same as Abby, she showed up at Abby's family dinner, and she freakin' dyed her hair like Abby!! Hello people!?! LOL! One thing I absolutely loved about the book was the sexual frustration between Marco and Abby. It was so funny. I wish we could have gotten a little bit of Marco's POV. That would have been pretty sweet. I feel like the writer doesn't give us enough into their relationship. Like once it starts getting to the good part with them, the damn book ends! I'm like you got to be freakin' kidding me.
Shoots to Kill (Flower Shop Mysteries, No. 7)
What I'm reading next:
         The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall    AHH I can't wait!! I've been waiting forever for my friend to give this back to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment