Monday, September 13, 2010

Monotonous Monday

  Well I hope everyone enjoyed the BlogFest weekend. I sure did! I haven't won anything yet.... +sad face+ but there is still a chance, seeing as a lot of the blogs haven't posted up a winner. Congrats to the people who know they have already won and good luck to the ones that haven't. Haha don't give up hope because blogmania is just around the corner! Can I get a WOOT WOOT?!?!
  Anyways as of right now I'm reading Shoots to Kill (Flower Shop Mysteries, No. 7) and it's as REALLY good! I thought it wasn't gonna be that great since my two favorite characters weren't going to be together throughout the book, but turns out I think I might like them better this way. There is so much sexual frustration that it drives Abby wild and it just cracks me up!! But enough bout that, I haven't quite finished the book yet, I'm getting there though! +happy face+
  Ok, yeah I know my blog, as of the moment, is really shitty, and I want to apologize for that right now! I'm terribly sorry! I'm just now starting to figure out all of the features and trying to post everyday. I don't know how well this blog is going to turn out or if anyone is going to return and keep reading, but I'm going to try my best.
  Up next for reading is either gonna be............. Pretty Little Liars [PRETTY LITTLE LIARS #01 PR] or.........finish The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls. Any ideas?!



No comments:

Post a Comment