Thursday, September 16, 2010

Long Week

Well it's Thursday and it feels like the weekend is never gonna arrive! This year I've decided to do half-high school half-college. Well last night my dad took me laptop shopping and we made it a family thing. My brother and his wife came along too! Well I got me a laptop that I really like!! Its a

Sony VAIO. It's totally sexy!!!! I'm going to send actual pictures of it from my iPhone in a sec.
    As I said in the previous post about reading Shoots to Kill (Flower Shop Mysteries, No. 7), haha well I'm still reading it. I only like 50 pages now. I've just had so much to do this week, that I haven't had a chance to do much at all!! I hope whoever is reading this is having an amazing week and reading lots of interesting books!

P.S. Don't forget Blogmania ends tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment