Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sorry......

Ok sorry guys for not writing for a long time! I've been extremely busy! I haven't even got a chance to read a book or go see a movie over these past few months. But now that school is finally out (YAY!), I can get back into my regular groove of things. Well yesterday my friend and I went and saw two movies. The first one was Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. It was absolutely fantastic!! You must go see it! It was very funny and a some major plot twist that I never saw coming. I thought it was going to turn out to be extremely cheesy, but I was very mistaken. It had pretty good special effects too, especially being made by Disney and all. The second movie was the Bounty Hunter. Ehhhh it was ok, but not as great as I thought it was going to be. I thought it could have been a lot better and a lot more funny. It had a very obvious ending and like it was just too predicting. I would still recommend go see it, but don't get your hopes up.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time-Plot: Set in the mystical lands of Persia, a rogue prince reluctantly joins forces with a mysterious princess and together, they race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time - a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world. For more info    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810041991/info

Bounty Hunter-Plot: Milo Boyd, a down-on-his-luck bounty hunter, gets his dream job when he is assigned to track down his bail-jumping ex-wife, reporter Nicole Hurly. He thinks all that's ahead is an easy payday, but when Nicole gives him the slip so she can chase a lead on a murder cover-up, Milo realizes that nothing ever goes simply with him and Nicole. The exes continually one-up each other -- until they find themselves on the run for their lives. They thought their promise to love, honor and obey was tough -- staying alive is going to be a whole lot tougher.For more info   http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810129411/details

Rate: (Prince of Persia) A                        Rate: (Bounty Hunter) C-

No comments:

Post a Comment