Monday, May 31, 2010

Letters to Juliet

So my nana took me out today. We ate at Long Horns and let me tell you...omgah it was soooo good!!!! I got the Flo's Filet yummy!!!! Anyway after that we went to Home Depot to look  at carpet for my room. My dad is letting me decorate it (YAY!! SO EXCITED). He is painting the walls right now then im getting new carpet. After all that, I get to get me a new bedroom suit. Well the only movie my nana had interest in seeing was Letters to Juliet. Ehhhh It was so-so. It had some funny parts in it so thats always good. lol. Like it was different then i thought it was going to be. I thought she found the letter and it was written to the guy, but actually no. Like there is this wall that people leave letters on and then this one comes by and gets them. Then these ladies write them back. I thought it was pretty cool. I wish we had something like that around here. I would love to work on the team. :)

Plot: When a young American travels to the city of Verona, home of the star-crossed lover Juliet Capulet of Romeo and Juliet fame, she joins a group of volunteers who respond to letters to Juliet seeking advice about love. After answering one letter dated 1951, she inspires its author to travel to Italy in search of her long-lost love and sets off a chain of events that will bring a love into both their... for more info  http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810089734/info

RATE: C+

No comments:

Post a Comment