Friday, March 9, 2012

Update!

   Hey guys! I know, I know....It's been forever! I apologize for that. My school, job, and life have been keeping me extremely busy these past couple of months. I'm still quite busy, but I'm actually getting the chance to read a little so I wanted to try and blog some also. I've missed the blogging world, especially the bloggers and readers!
   I had good time over the holidays and I hope all of you did as well. I'm an aunt of twins now! My sis-in-law had a boy and a girl. The boys name is Grayson Mitchell and the girl's is Lillianna Marie. They are about 2 months now I think. I don't get to see them very often since I live 4 hours away from them, I'm not really a big babies fan. Hah weird since I'm a chick. =P 
 I didn't get to read too much over my time away. I did finish a couple of books. I'm not going to give big reviews about them, but I'm going to give you my opinion on whether I liked them or not. Perfect Chemistry was the last book I posted about on here. Hmmm... let's see the next book I read was Need. I got that on my Nook Color because it's cheaper than buying the actual book. On the nook its priced at $3.59, you can click here if you would like to check it out!

Need
     Carrie Jones
 --- It was much better than I thought it would be. I rated it a 4 out of 5. It had a few slow parts, but they didn't last long. I hope to read the next one soon!

The next book was Silence. The third book in the Hush, Hush series.
Silence
    Becca Fitzpatrick
 --- It was really good, but no where near as good as the first and second. I feel like Patch has turned too sensitive. He doesn't seem like the Patch that I feel in love with in the first book. I was kind of disappointed after I read it. I really hope the next one is better than the last. Don't get me wrong it was still pretty good. I rated it a 4 out of 5.

I also read Ripple.
Ripple
    Mandy Hubbard
 --- Ripple was good. It had a few twist that I was not expecting. The whole book was a twist compared to the books that I read lately.

Demonglass
    Rachel Hawkins
 --- So far Hex Hall series has not disappointed me yet! Demonglass was AMAZING!  I rated it a 5 out of 5, but it was even better than a five! I can't wait for spellbound! It's coming out next week! YAY!

Beastly
    Alex Finn
 --- This was an okay book. It wasn't awesome, but it wasn't bad either. It was a nice little twist to the Beauty and the Beast that I grew up to. I gave it a 3 our of 5

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars Series #2)
    Sara Shepard
 --- This one started off a little slow, but it picked up in the middle. I liked some of the characters romance in this book. I'm not going to be specific because I don't want to spoil anything. It was a good little read. I gave it a 3 out of 5.

That's all I've read these past couple of months. At the moment I'm reading the third Pretty Little Liars. I hope to get to make another blog post soon! Love you guys! Happy Readings to All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment