Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Really Wanna Read This Now...

Sorry guys it has been awhile since I posted. I have been really sick and have had loads of school work!
Anyways I just got done watching The Pride and Prejudice for the first time EVER! Yeah Yeah Yeah I know, I'm way behind. It was a really good movie. It held my interest throughout the whole thing. I definitely like the actors and actresses they picked. They all had good chemistry. The mother just cracked me up, on how she was trying her best to marry her girls away at the first rich man that asked. It made me really think on how we are truly blessed to be so free as we are today. Our parents don't pick who we marry anymore, well at least not where I live. If that does still happen some places I'm sorry. I bet it must be really scary. Nowadays we have the chance to fall in love and find the right person to spend the rest of our lives with. Even though a lot of people take that for granted. I really wanna find someone, one day. :)
After watching the movie, I really want to read the book now! I wonder if the book is even better than the movie..? Usually the books are WAY better. You never know though. This one could surprise me.
I saw the trailer for I Am Number Four today for the first time also! It looks AWESOME!! I haven't read that book either. Yes Im very aware of high far behind I am! Lol


One more thing I promise! I saw the trailer for Beastly today too! (For the First time!) Hah It looks really really good! I'm not too keen on Vanessa Hudgens, but hopefully she will surprise me too! And once again I have not read that book yet either. But I do plan on reading it this summer. I didn't even know they were making a movie of this book! Shows you how far behind I really am! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment